ORIGINAL ARTWORK AND LIMITED EDITION PRINTS By ED NEWMAN



Monday, April 26, 2010

DC Black & White

Picture of the Day

DC Black & White

Latex on black foamcore, 16' x 24"

I have been testing some different materials as surfaces for current painting concepts. This past week I'd been working on a series of images based on Daniel Craig and this one came across as quite striking. I am always to some extent in awe at how three dimensional painted objects can sometimes be made to appear on two dimensional surfaces.

NOTE: A limited number of paintings and high quality giclee prints are avaiable for sale at DiscoveredArtists.com. I chose this online gallery because of the safe, reliable credit card transactions available. If interested, a personal visit to my studio is always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment